The Special Projects Team have a unique blend of property skills across the project finance, design, planning and development.
We apply our combined knowledge and experience to build new communities, taking a proactive approach to the challenges posed by modern day living. Together with our very experienced partners we incorporate contemporary design, sustainable materials and a fit for purpose approach to build harmonious, innovative new communities.
A founding principal of SPT is “SPECIFIC FOR TASK”. Every client and every project is unique.
We offer two distinctive but complimentary roles in the property industry
SPT Consultancy – designs and unlocks potential for existing property owners. SPT Consultancy benefits specifically those property owners who are not selling their property but require options to reposition the asset to maximise the current return, cash flow and capital value.
SPT Design & Development – has extensive experience in development and delivering product to the market. We offer a range of flexible structures to design, plan and deliver property development, this includes a full economic business case and risk analyses. SPT Development uses partnerships that have been built over many years to ensure the delivery team is appropriate for each unique development.
SPT have two assessment criteria prior to commitment.
- A vision that our involvement adds value to the client and project: and
- The project must have quality matched with purpose.
Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- How should I restructure my property portfolio?
- I have an under-performing site. What are my options and how do I analyse these?
- How can I generate extra income off this land asset?
- What can I do with my rural or coastal site?
- How can I increase my capital value and income to my site?
- I have inherited a building or site and I don't know what to do with it.
- My building needs a makeover.
- What could I do with this difficult site?
We invite you to talk to us about your property.
TAKE ACTION NOW